Coaching can be used for a wide variety of personal development:
- to improve professional skills, such as time management, communication and a whole range of leadership and management skills for your current or a future role
- for personal skills to improve job satisfaction, work-life balance, well-being and personal resilience, confidence
- for transitioning to new roles – especially for promotion from Individual Contributor to Team Leader/Manager, or from Manager to Leader of Managers or Executive. These all require new skills and behaviours.
- for support through other changes and transitions, or leading others through changes at work
- to support behaviour change, for example to improve professional working relationships, ways of dealing with conflict etc.
There are lots of ways you can develop professionally. Coaching can support you in this journey.